Manidokan Outdoor Ministry Center is a Christian facility. Therefore, we ask all campers and campers to follow the dress guidelines below. Enforcement of these guidelines is at the discretion of the directors and Manidokan staff, and anyone wearing inappropriate clothing will be asked to change. If a camper or counselor does not have an appropriate alternative, appropriate clothing will be provided.
- For safety’s sake, campers and counselors should wear appropriate shoes for activities. Please bring at least one pair of closed-toed, rubber-soled shoes.
- No clothing with sexually suggestive or offensive writing or graphics.
- Towels and bathing suits must not have suggestive or offensive writing or graphics. Bathing suits should not be high-cut at the legs or low-cut at the chest.
- Bathing suits should be covered while in the dining hall.
- No short shorts.
- Clothing should cover underwear and bras. Spaghetti straps are not appropriate.
- Midriffs should be covered.