Registration is open for our Spring Silent Weekend, March 20-22, 2015 at Manidokan Camping and Retreat Center.
Registration fee includes:
– A safe and supportive voice-off environment to practice your ASL skills
– Vocabulary and skill-building workshops
– Opportunities to participate in fun camp activities (climbing wall, hiking, games) in the beautiful Manidokan surroundings
– 5 meals—Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch
– Accommodations in the lodge: Bunk beds or single beds for 3-5 people per room. Each room has its own bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. The lodge has heat, AC, and a kitchenette.
– Activities begin 7pm Friday, (arrive when you can!). Check out is 1pm Sunday. Saturday-only attendees may arrive and leave whenever they like on Saturday. Saturday activities will run from 8:15 AM to 10 PM.
– $10 Early Bird discount for those who register and pay by February 20.
2 registration options:
– Full weekend: $250.00
– Saturday only: $150.00
Signers of all levels welcome. All participants please respect the voice-off policy for the entire weekend.
* This event is designed for ASL students ages 18 and up. High school students may attend with a parent or guardian. (Parent/guardian must register and pay as well.) *
Register online – Please note that your registration is not complete and your spot will not be held until your payment is received. After you complete the registration form, please click on the payment link on the confirmation page to enter a credit card number.
All proceeds benefit Deaf Camps, Inc’s 2015 scholarship fund.
Please note that refunds will only be issued for cancellations made 14 days in advance (by March 6, 2015).