We have several spots left for our Silent Weekend, September 26-28 at Manidokan Camp and Retreat Center in Knoxville, MD!
Because the facility charges more for any additions to our numbers less than a week before the event, the late registration fees are:
-Full weekend: $263.00
-Saturday only: $144.00
We will continue to accept registration until all available spots are filled! Please note that your spot is not reserved until we have received payment. Use the online registration link below to register and pay online with a credit card.
Registration fee includes:
– A safe and supportive voice-off environment to practice your ASL skills
– Vocabulary and skill-building workshops
– Opportunities to participate in fun camp activities (climbing wall, hiking, games) in the beautiful Manidokan surroundings
– 5 meals—Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch
– Accommodations in the lodge: Bunk beds or single beds for 3-5 people per room. Each room has its own bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. The lodge has heat, AC, and a kitchenette.
– Activities begin 7pm Friday, (arrive when you can!). Check out is 1pm Sunday. Saturday-only attendees may arrive and leave whenever they like on Saturday. Saturday activities will run from 8:15 AM to 10 PM.
Signers of all levels welcome. All participants please respect the voice-off policy for the entire weekend.
* This event is designed for ASL students ages 18 and up. High school students may attend with a parent or guardian. (Parent/guardian must register and pay as well.) *
Silent Weekend Flyer (.pdf)
Register online. – Please note that your registration is not complete and your spot will not be held until your payment is received. After you complete the registration form, please click on the payment link on the confirmation page to enter a credit card number.
All proceeds benefit Deaf Camps, Inc’s 2015 scholarship fund.
Refunds will only be issued for cancellations made 14 days in advance (by September 12, 2014).